Monday, December 13, 2010

Claires ReVamped pallette

 While in Colorado I got to go to a Claire's, where I live we do not have one we don't have much lol.  It was buy one and get one half off so i jumped on that and got two palettes for 22 dollars.  I have swatched these and they are quite nice they work well with eye primer.  I really like it for being able to throw it in my purse for an evening out it came with mascara which is not in box in the picture, it came with 4 eyeshadow 2 brushes,mascara and a lip gloss.  I like it, I really am fond of the purple eyeshadow and the lip gloss. Ok so now for the swatches.  Primed half off  my hand with eye primer from sally's beauty supply for comparison of what its like with primer and without.
Left side of hand has primer right does not.  Lip gloss swatch at top did not show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment